Sharing Kindness

Today we watched a video that shows how kindness can be spread around the world. Some of the things that we saw in the video was giving food to those who don't have it or returning something that someone has dropped. Here are some other acts of kindness that the Kiddos thought of.

"Sharing and apple." VH
"Sharing my toys at my house." KC
"Playing with someone that isn't playing with anyone." K

I wonder if you watch this video again with your Kiddo if you both can brainstorm different acts of kindness?

- Miss Michael 💘



Reminders 

  • Tomorrow is early dismissal. You sill need to pack a lunch! Students will be in school from 9:15 - 1:25. 
  • Library will be on Wednesday
  • Parent Teacher Conferences are on September 19th and 20th you will be able to book online a week in advanced. We are hoping for 100% attendance! If you need me to book or you can't make any of the available times, please email me!