If I had a magic pencil . . .

We read the story "Malala's Magic Pencil" and were inspired to do our own writing. In the story, Malala talks about using a magic pencil to change the world. We decided to imagine that we had a magic pencil and could draw anything. Here is what some of the grade ones and twos said.

"If I had a magic pencil I would draw a better world" SD
"If I had a magic pencil I would draw a leaf that is beautiful" ZC
"If I had a magic pencil I would draw a lock on my door so my sister doesn't come in." IC
"If I had a magic pencil I would draw a home." LA

- Miss Michael 💕

Reminders

  • Homework is due tomorrow!
  • Library books went home today
  • There is NO SCHOOL on Friday or Monday
  • Home reading is due on Tuesday
  • Picture day is on the 17th 
  • Fun Lunch is on October 24th 
  • You can wear your halloween costumes on the 31st but you cannot wear masks or bring weapons. Costumes must not stop learning.