STEM Challenge - Pumpkin Stage

Today's STEM challenge was to build a stage for our classroom pumpkin. The criteria was to that it had to be 3 cubes tall, Ms. Michael's whiteboard eraser had to fit underneath, and it had to support our pumpkin! I was so impressed to see that most of the grade ones and twos were able to create stages that could hold our pumpkin. They even used language like "my stage needs to be wider." "My stage won't support the pumpkin." "What changes do I need to make to make my stage work?" It was very impressive! Take a look!

- Miss Michael 💝









Reminders

  • Homework is due on Thursday
  • OOPS! - Miss Michael forgot to do home reading! It will go home on Tuesday!
  • The Grade 5/6 assembly is tomorrow from 10:15 - 10:45
  • The spirit day is Halloween! - No Masks or weapons! Nothing can get in the way of learning!
  • There is NO SCHOOL on November 1st - it is a PD day!