What we have learned so far!

Below are comments from the grade ones and twos about their favorite things that they have learned so far! Take a look!

"My favorite thing that I have learned so far is writing and reading." HB
"My favorite thing is math and monkey bars." AA
"My favorite thing I learned is math rules" GH
"My favorite thing is to have fun in math by doing doubles." IC
"My favorite thing was the leaf and was the writing and even the math." LA
"I learned about math patterns" CR

- Miss Michael 💚


Reminders

  • Homework was due today
  • Home reading is due on Monday
  • Library is Wednesday
  • Rocks and Rings starts on Tuesday - Return your forms!
  • Fun Lunch is on October 24th 
  • Picture Day is on October 17th
  • Halloween is spirit day - You may dress up in a costume if you want. Please remember, there are no masks and no weapons. Costumes must not distract from learning